- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup water
- 9-ounce package of cheese tortellini
- 6-ounce package of baby spinach
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large saucepan, bring 4 cups stock and 1 cup water to a boil.
- Reduce heat, add the package of tortellini, and simmer until pasta is tender,
about 6 minutes.
- Stir in the 6-ounce package of baby spinach and cook until just wilted.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Ladle soup into 4 bowls, and shave or
grate Parmesan over top.
back to Radim and Lisa's Well-Travelled Cookbook | email us
Last updated: August 20, 2014.